Subject: Polygon Problems
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Healy)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 95 11:05:36 PST

POLYGON ERRORS:

Hey all,
I've been messing with the old trick of Subdividing a Plane into major 
polygons and then applying a displacement imagemap of a topographical map
to it.  Everything seems ok but when I render it, I have "Gaps" of flipped
polygons.  They are random about the object.  They apear to be flipped away
from the camera.  I've saved the transformed object, loaded it into modeler,
and hit the old Align button, but it still has the gaps.  This is a pretty 
high polygon count object, so I know I'm not getting wierd effects from the 
displacement map....I'm stumped as to what I can do.  Any ideas??

BTW:  AMIGA LW 3.5 SA (patched)

Thanks in advance!

Thomas Healy

==============================================================================
                   ** LIVE CONCERT TAPES FOR TRADE **
         REM, U2, Pearl Jam, Doors & a bunch more, your list gets mine.
  
Quote of the week:
"Run a carbon black test on my jaw & you will find, it's all been said before"
==============================================================================
--
[email-masked] (Thomas Healy) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]